Sunday, October 2, 2011

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger AWARD!!!


WOW!!! My fellow blogger and friend Diana @ Offbeat Vagabond has just nominated The ParaNormal Romance Party for the HARDER, BETTER, FASTER STRONGER AWARD!!!! It is an award for those who are like Katherine "Kitty" Katt in that they are cool, fun and/or cutting edge.I am soo happy and humble to be nominated for this award!! Its our first one, and I didn't think we would get one until much later!! I will pass the nomination to these other five great blogs!! I wish I could name much more. Thank you to all of our followers for the comments and feedback!! <3 <3 Also thanks to Gini Koch for hosting this


I Nominate:

1. Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears

2. Journey with Books


3. Sexxy Blogger


4. Books-n-Kisses


5. The Obscured Vixen



Mission details are here:
http://www.ginikoch.com/winstuff.htm

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome nomination! I can't tell you how much it means to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Big Thank You!!!!!! I love your for this(^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again ladies. You guys deserve this. Also congratulations to all the other bloggers you nominated. You all kick lots of ass!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...