Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feature & Follow: #2



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read.The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blog community. 



Q: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?





PNRP: What?!? Only two!! That's such a hard decision... So I'll have to say:

#1

Pre-Order Through The Ever Night
by: Veronica Rossi
I LOVED Under the Never Sky and cannot wait for this!! Such a great and fresh new story! I need more Perry & Aria <3
#2

Pre-order: Shadow's Claim (IAD:The Dacians #1)
By: Kresley Cole

Love Mrs. Cole's Immortals After Dark series and this sub series is one I'm anxiously waiting for!!

***
I know it was for ANY book.. and I did think of saying some first edition's of Jane Austen Classics but decided not since I might not even touch them!! lol might as well enjoy what you buy:)))


Thanks for stopping by! If you leave a comment/link I'll be sure to follow back on your post! :) Love meeting new bloggers!!



8 comments:

  1. Through the Ever Night is on my To Read list!

    Happy Friday and New Follower!
    My FF
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows Claim is also on my wishlist, can't go wrong with Kresley Cole. :D
    New follower! Here's my Friday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Veronica Rossi. I still have to read Under the Never Sky. Good choices. I didn't even think of 1st editions myself, but I wouldn't touch them, I'm sure. They'd just be cool to have/look at:) So I'd rather get something I'd read.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool choice. I love both covers.

    new follower. check out mine:
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-720.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. new follower! I need to get to Veronica Rossi's books. I've heard great things.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting titles! Kresley Cole is always a good choice!

    Here are my picks.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I thought you (and your readers) might be interested to know that my just-launched urban fantasy novel, The Millennial Sword, will be free to download from 10/2 to 10/5. It's on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JW9K4M/. I hope you'll take a look--thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quality of information that you are providing is simply marvelous.vin dicarlo pandoras box

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...