Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's coming up!!

Just wanted to give you a heads up on whats coming up on our blog!!

This Tuesday, my Interview with Author Lisa Beth Darling will be posted at around 8:00am (pst).
I had such a great time getting to know her, be sure to stop by and check it out!!

The ParaNormal Romance Party will also be participating in a Blog Hop starting Sept. 19!! I already have the goodies I will be giving away to the lucky winners so don't miss out!!

More reviews on the way and along with another Author stopping by!! I'm working on getting a newsletter and calendar so I can update it, so the fans can check whats scheduled!!  

Don't forget to follow at our other sites!! 

Have a great week everyone!! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...