Thursday, June 14, 2012

Follow Friday!!!



Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, that allows you to meet new bloggers and make more followers.

Q: Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite Dad character in a book and why?

When I read this question, one name popped into my mind and I couldn't agree more! He is a fierce protector when it comes to his family. He loves, cherishes and would do anything for his mate, daughter and the brotherhood he belongs to. So here are my pick...

Zsadist, Son of Ahgony
Hellren (mated) to Bella
Father to Nalla


Black Dagger Brotherhood Bk#3
By: J.R. Ward
This alpha male is a really tortured soul when you first meet him. The brotherhood and even his own twin call him the soulless one. He is lethal, dark and deadly. A brutal scar across his face, slave tattoos and nipple rings, not a typical dad profile. Did I mention he is a vampire and a deadly assassin?!?  So when he is blessed with not only a mate as his salvation but a daughter, he knows how precious to treat and nurture his family. Even though Z's book is about his journey to salvation, there are scenes in the future books that you witness him being a great mate and father. He overcomes his fears and is even deadlier now that he has a family to protect. I just love Z and have read his book many times!!! =D


Happy Fathers Day!! <3



9 comments:

  1. New follower, I can't believe that I never thought of Zsadist he's my favourite from BDB, great pick, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/feature-and-follow-friday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read that book unfortunately! New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting choice.

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of that one. New GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! New Linky follower hopping on through.

    I haven't read this series but Z seems to be a popular choice today.

    Here's my FF if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, nice choice. :)

    New Follower
    Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-is-meme-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Yay for Zsadist. Definitely the best character in BDB.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am a new follow, hopping on through, nice blog. Here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI....new follower....lovely blog. I am following you through GFC as lucyatmax. I invite you to visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Always welcome anytime
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...