Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays 1/31/12...His Purrfect Mate By Laurann Dohner


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


__________________________________________



Title: His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat Series #2)
Author: Laurann Dohner
Teaser:


" We haven't even gone on a date but we know there can't be a future for us. You're a werewolf and I'm part cat. The two don't mix." 
"I would have to disagree with that statement. There's something strong between us, a pull we shouldn't deny."   - Chapter 8, location 1861 on Kindle


______________________________

I LOVE all of Laurann Dohner's novels!! I highly recommend her books! I do want to warn that her novels are Adult series. There are graphic love scenes but each only add to the amazing storylines she has created!!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Great quote! Though Erotica usually isn't my thing. Hope it's good.

    My TT

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that darned "pull you can't deny." It's made for many a good story ;) Thanks for the teaser and for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah that is quite a quote. Loving this teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Yeah don't deny those strong pulls. Sounds good.

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT today.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote. I think I have all her books on my wishlist, but haven't gotten one. Such a shame, that quote is a winner. So sexy. Not to mention I love her covers. I really want the name of the models *fans self* Great post hon, thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for stopping by everyone!!

    @Diana I love the models on her books too! Makes you wonder where those men are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @PNRP - I have been asking that for ages. Where do they hide? Is their some special, undiscovered city we don't know about? They just come out for these things and then go hide again. I swear, that is it LOL! Great post again hon, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...